Saturday 21 April 2012

A Group of Artists....together?

Starting a painting group tonight. I'm excited about it extremely because being a Mom I have no other excuse to sit down and paint for a few hours. This really gives me the chance to get it out of system every month. (Painting above is an unfinished of my husband. He's pretty painting worthy...) One thing I am hoping doesn't happen is that artists compare or feel less than others. This will create such a terrible vibe...no one will want to come back. It's going to be tricky making all the artists feel comfortable. Like especially if someone just decides to walk around and "observe" other's work. Gosh. I just pray it goes well because if it does, it could be a great oasis amid a lot of dry responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment